July 21, 2022
The Benefits of Performance Simulation
While the medical fields and the military were two of the early adopters of performance simulation training, other industries soon saw the advantage of it — including financial institutions. Why has performance simulation become a popular training tool? Here's a look at a few of the benefits:
- Instant Feedback — Employees learn immediately if they've made the right choice in the simulation, allowing them to reexamine and retry their knowledge.
- Risk-free — While your staff might be cautious when trying out new skills in real-life situations, simulations give them a safe atmosphere in which to learn.
- Increased Retention — We all learn better through action versus just reading and memorization, and performance simulation is the perfect opportunity to do just that.
- Measurable Training — Using a learning platform that incorporates performance simulation lets you see just how much your employees have learned and where there's room for improvement.
Performance Simulation at Work
Throughout Dynamic Learning, you'll see various work-related situations utilizing support videos or performance simulations. Regardless of learning style, we have found these to be valuable training tools. Performance simulations use real-world experiences in almost a game-like atmosphere. Users are given a situation and then choices on how they would handle that situation. If they choose incorrectly, they're then expertly guided to pick a better option and learn from their mistakes.
If your financial institution isn't taking advantage of using performance simulation in its training, it might be time to give it a try and experience all the benefits for yourself.
BVS Performance Solutions
4060 Glass Rd. N.E.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
- Required browser: Chrome, Edge Chromium, or Firefox
- The ClickBranch Connect app, which is a free download available in the Apple App Store.
- The ClickBranch Connect app, which is a free download available in the Google Play Store.
- Depending on your firewall restrictions, ClickBranch may need to be on your allow list.